13th November 1920 „Directorate of State Railways“ buys printing house “Schleinger”
On November 13, 1920 the printing house was bought by “Directorate of State Railways” from the founder’s son.
The initiator of this purchase was the first director of the Directorate of Subotica, an engineer Milan Đorić. The price was 960,000 crowns. The printing house consisted of several small outdated machines on hand-foot drive, a few shelves and racks and about 1.600 kg of letters. Back then, the printing house owned one printing machine used for printing railway tickets and railway schedule for Railway of Yugoslavia. The printing house was purposely founded with a mission to supply the railway directions with all needed forms, regulations, timetables and similar.