Thank you for visiting our website.
Intellectual Property Rights and Use of the Site/Ownership of Content
Your use of the website
The content of the website may contain incorrect information or typographical errors. Changes to the Internet Site may be made periodically at any time and without notice. However, Rotografika does not undertake to regularly update the information contained on this website. Also, Rotografika does not guarantee that the Website will function without interruptions or errors, that defects will be corrected in a timely manner, or that the Website is compatible with your hardware or software.
- In a manner that violates any applicable federal, local or international law or regulation.
- To transmit or send any promotional material, including "junk mail", "chain letter", "spam" or anything similar;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, as an employee of the Company, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, using email addresses or usernames associated with any of the foregoing);
- To act in a way that restricts or inhibits anyone's use of the Site, or that, as determined by us, may damage the Company or site users and expose them to liability.
In addition, You agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or impair any other person's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Site;
- Use robots, spiders or other automatic devices, means or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring and copying any material on the Site;
- Use manual processes to monitor or copy material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written permission;
- Use any device, software or method that interferes with the proper operation of the Site;
- Insert viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- Attack the Site through denial of service attacks or distributed denial of service attacks;
- In another way, try to disable the proper operation of the Site.
Reliance on published information
The information presented on or through the Site is available for general informational purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim any liability or responsibility arising from your reliance on such material or any other visitor to the site, or anyone who may be informed of its content.
Exemption from liability
You use the website at your own risk. Rotografika is not responsible for material or non-material damage, direct or indirect, arising from the use of or in any connection with the use of the website or its Content.
Links to third-party websites
Software available on this website
Intellectual property rights and other rights to any software that is available for download from the website (hereinafter referred to as Software) belong to Rotografika. Your use of the Software is subject to the terms of the license agreement that accompanies or is included with the Software. Rotografika accepts no responsibility for the content of the rules of use or other documents included in or accompanying the Software. Do not install or use the Software if you do not agree to such license agreements. When you download the Software from the website, you do so at your own risk.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction for Dispute Resolution